My favorite books of 2021
Hello everyone, thanking you for joining me today. I don't really have anything special to say so let's take a look at today's topic.
Here are my favorite books of 2021
Disclaimer: I do not recommend books to anyone especially Christian books not because I don't think they're any good ones out there (I wouldn't do this post if there wasn't any) but because it's simply too risky. I'm human and I would hate to lead anyone down the wrong path. I do however recommend any book in the Bible. As for other resources that is not apart of the Bible, I just wanted you guys to know that I'm simply sharing books I like and its on you whether you decide to purchase them or not.
Let's dive in!
- Let me be a woman by Elizabeth Elliot
- Feminine Appeal by Caroline Mahaney
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with both our hearts and minds by Jen Wilkins
-Passion and Purity by Elizabeth Elliot
- The book of Proverbs
You can find it in the bible or a bible app
- Fireproof by by Alex Kendrick, Eric Wilson, and Stephen Kendrick
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
- Small Town Hero by Kim Koby
Free on google play store ( + very cringy)
That's it, that's the post. Thank you for sticking it out with me today. I love you but most importantly, Jesus loves you.
Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.